Larry Kalke, DMD
Dr. Kalke grew up in Southern Utah. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Utah, and attended dental school at CASE Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. After completing an Advance Education in General Dentistry at CASE, he decided that helping children was where his passion was and chose to specialize in pediatric dentistry.
He completed his specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry at Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital in Ohio, where he learned to provide comprehensive dental care for well children and those with special needs including emergency care, procedures in dental office using conscious sedation, and treatment in the operating room and office under general anesthesia. Dr. Kalke is Board Certified in Pediatric Dentistry.
For children requiring their treatment in the hospital, Dr. Kalke has privileges at The College Station Medical Center (The MED), and at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Bryan.
“I am married to the perfect person, Misty, and we have four great children ranging in ages from 6-14. We love spending time with each other outside doing just about anything as long as we’re together. The kids are involved in any sport they can convince mom and dad to let them do. We have fallen in love with Bryan/College Station and couldn’t imagine raising our family any place else!”
Education & Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science in Consumer Studies, with a minor in Economics, University of Utah
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.), Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Residency in pediatric dentistry, Rainbow Babies and Children Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southwestern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Brazos Valley District Dental Society (Officer)