John Case, DDS, MS
Dr. John Case was born in Tennessee, but mostly grew up in Houston, Texas. He graduated from Bellaire High School and attended Texas Tech University. He graduated with the Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Texas Dental Branch-Houston and subsequently practiced general dentistry and served as an Assistant Professor at the Dental Branch. Dr. Case then entered the pediatric dentistry residency program, training in Houston at Texas Children’s, Hermann, and M.D. Anderson hospitals, and in Galveston at John Sealy Hospital and the Shriner’s Burn Institute. He also served as Pediatric Dentistry Chief Resident at Texas Children’s Hospital. He has practiced in Temple, Texas, and in Bryan/College Station and is board certified.
In addition to pediatric dentistry, Dr. Case has also completed an orthodontic residency at the University of Texas Dental Branch-Houston, earning the Master of Science degree. Since then he has practiced two dental specialties together as one of the few in Texas who is dual-trained as both a pediatric dentist and an orthodontist. He has been on the medical staff at King’s Daughter’s and Scott and White Hospitals in Temple, Texas, and is currently on the medical staff at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Bryan and at the College Station Medical Center.
Dr. Case and his wife, Laura, have four children–Angela, David, Sarah, and Stephen, son-in-law Jason, daughter-in-law Ronica, daughter-in-law Bronwyn, grandaughters Helen, Jadyn, Carabelle, Hope, and Kyrlie, and grandsons Isaac and Asher. Outside of the office, he enjoys hiking, biking, camping, canoeing, snow skiiling, photography, volunteer service, Bible study/teaching, and 12th Man Foundation membership.
Educational and Professional Affiliations
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Texas Dental Association (TDA)
- Brazos Valley District Dental Society (former Secretary, Treasurer)
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD)
- Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (TAPD)
- American Society of Dentistry for Children (Fellow)
- Southwest Society of Pediatric Dentist (SWSPD)
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Southwest Society of Orthodontists
- Texas Association of Orthodontists
- University of Texas Dental Branch Alumni Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (Dental Honor Society)